Monday, June 7, 2010

The Moon Invaders/Caroloregians US/Canada Tour

This past weekend, I was lucky enough to have caught The Moon Invaders and The Caroloregians at The Knitting Factory in Brooklyn and was absolutely blown away by these two Belgian bands. I will have their gig review plus live videos up on The Duff Guide to Ska very soon--and highly recommend that you catch these bands in action during their short U.S./Canada tour (remaining dates are below). They also have a new split CD out on Jump Up Records titled Hot Blood Cold Weather that I'll write up, too.

If you're a fan of soul-infused ska (The Moon Invaders) and funky skinhead reggae (The Caroloregians) these groups are a must for you!

The Moon Invaders vs. The Caroloregians Tour

June 7: Boston, MA @ the Baseball Tavern
June 8: Montreal, Quebec @ the House of Reggae
June 9: Toronto, Ontario @ the Bovine Sex Club
June 10: Ann Arbor, MI @ the BTB Cantina
June 11: Chicago, IL @ the Beat Kitchen
June 12: Lafayette, IN @ the Brewing Company
June 13: Cincinnati, OH @ Play by Play Cafe
June 15: Syracuse, NY @ the Funk'n'Waffle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Moon Invaders playing at the Knitting Factory - Brooklyn, New York - June 5, 2010 - "Rebel With A Wallet" - Moon Invaders vs. Caroloregians USA & Canada Tour 2010 ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHmg2ttKuZo

Steve from Moon said...

Thanks, Anonymous! That's a great tune (I didn't tape it--I was too busy dancing--so I'm glad you caught it!).

I hope to have my videos from this show up on Duff Guide to Ska tonight!